What do you do for a living?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm a pipefitter and in school working on my bachelors for business administration/ project management
 
Loss prevention for CVS and in the process of becoming a police officer in MA.
 
I wish I could say a lion tamer or a world class illusionist or a person who works with bonobos in Sumatra or something awesome like that. But I can't. I'm a line worker in a cheese factory lol.
 
Local Truck Driver for Pepsi. I'm not a delivery driver just to clarify. I'm a Transport Driver drop and hook. I love my career just me my truck and my thoughts. :)
 
Retired Blount County Hwy. Dept. Maryville Tenn. Southeast of Knoxville,Tn.
 
Millwright local #1693 Chicago, and in flight school to get my pilots license.
 
Flexographic press operator- I print soda and bottled water labels.
 
I am a diesel mechanic/ forklift mechanic / building maintenance mechanic for a large trucking company on the east coast
 
I am a Senior Electornics Tech for ConAga foods. I have been doing industrial control and programing for 30 years. Went not a work I do websites for companies in the various hobbies I have.:)I have kept saltwater tanks for 40 years now.Always something to learn.:)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new