What do you do for a living?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IT and Digital Media for a heavy electrical manufacturer… and moonlight as a guitarist :juggle:
 
I'm a Fisheries Biologist specializing in larval fish taxonomy. I pretty much look at fish all day at work and when I get home haha!
 
I am a union Heat and Frost Insulator.
I will have 40 years in my trade in April of 2014.
 
Systems Analyst for a e-prescribing company. If you have had a prescription sent to a pharmacy from your Dr. the company I work for 96% of the time is the one responsible for processing it! Also JUST retired from the Army PSYOP/MISO specialist this year, 20 years went by in a flash!
 
Umm I don't think we can count home videos...but if you have sold 1 then yes...that makes you a star,lol
 
I'm the union Steward for the Sports Arena in San Diego and I also travel as a Technical Producer for corporate trade shows and conventions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new