What do you do?

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious. I have a red head Solon Fairy Wrasse which has failed to show up the last couple of days. I've checked the overflows and didn't see him there. He's usually out but he has disappeared for a day every once in awhile my guess is he's not coming back at this point. I have a tank with a lotta Rock so generally speaking if one fish disappears I don't go digging around trying to find it. What do you do?

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually take the L and move on. I might beef up the CUC if i see it getting low and someone disappeared. How big is the tank? if it is small then i would watch ammonia levels, but seeing as it was a Red Headed Solon i would assume you should be okay.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually take the L and move on. I might beef up the CUC if i see it getting low and someone disappeared. How big is the tank? if it is small then i would watch ammonia levels, but seeing as it was a Red Headed Solon i would assume you should be okay.
It's a 120 gallon. The crabs and shrimp will eat well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back