What Do You Do?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Engineering and technical service for a glass manufacturer - unfortunatly, no tank related items.
Hopefully will be doing something similar for an aerospace/defense subcontractor in Florida at some point.
 
State Laboratory Director for the Great Lake State of Michigan, Department of Environmental Quality!! Just retired :-) so I can spend more time taking pictures of my tank.
 
VP of family owned business, import/export ocean carrier from the U.S. / China to the Bahamas.
 
I'm a fermentation engineer making chemicals from renewable feedstocks ( corn and sugarcane). Preparing for the day gas prices go through the roof.

Also have my own company developing iPhone and android apps.
 
R E T I R E D (31Dec) after 37-1/2 yrs with the USFed Govt. Looking forward to lots of travel across the country, starting with a trip to AZ to see daughter and granddaughter.

did I mention that I'm R E T I R E D ?? :xd:
 
Importer/Exporter for the largest shipping company in the world. On the side, International Logistics consulting.
 
I do aquarium installation and maintenance and also build ponds. Here's one we recently finished.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574256.911020.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574256.911020.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 73
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574293.177448.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574293.177448.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 73
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574327.785936.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574327.785936.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 72
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574357.889078.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333574357.889078.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 71
I work for Siemens wind energy, as a wind turbine technician. Also travel the states in getting new wind turbines commissioned and online. Tryin do my part for "green" energy..
 
Wow! There is a variety of go getters on the forum!

Great ponds btw!
 
kschweer,

Is that a downspout feeding the planter? That's a nice idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new