What Do You Do?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Aspiring Saxophonist and new to the hobby. I have a job its just universally hated by the masses.

Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often! I play Sax as well. :D
 
I am an auto body painter, mostly insurance work but do quite a few custom restores on the side.

I have had some aspirations to move towards law enforcement but still trying to work my way into that field.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new