What do you feed your Peppermint Shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jhbard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jhbard

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
68
Reaction score
17
Location
Baltimore
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000003433.jpg

I'd just like to know what foods or brands they like or do best with, as well as your general experience with them.
 
They're scavengers - they eat whatever anything else doesn't want.

You don't need to directly feed them anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new