What do you guys think about this lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter manuel732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

manuel732

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
137
Reaction score
30
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think about this lights for a 75 ?
498c58e01861b8304353e97de4ee5e41.jpg
 
I love them !!!I have three over my 90 g .. you can grow anything !!
Here’s my tank
 
Thankyou ... I’ve had mine two years now and no issues so far ...
 
But my advice is get the one with WiFi .. control them with your phone
 
I have a few & they work fine . I personally don't care for a light I need a phone to control just more complication that could fail . Just my OP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new