What do you LOVE about R2R!?

I love the MikeB dude.
 
I like that everyone is kind and generous and everyone here is like family, always looking out for each other. No mods always up your you know what about silly little things. Rev is hands on and generally cares about all his members. Lots of experienced reefers with great pics and corals and info. Lots of great deals. Lots of give aways. Great sponsors who you actually get to know since they are active in the forum.
 
I like that everyone is kind and generous and everyone here is like family, always looking out for each other. No mods always up your you know what about silly little things. Rev is hands on and generally cares about all his members. Lots of experienced reefers with great pics and corals and info. Lots of great deals. Lots of give aways. Great sponsors who you actually get to know since they are active in the forum.

Same here! Great people, giveaways, contests, sponsors, info. I'm sorry but I think this thread should be renamed what's not to love about R2R. The only thing I miss is the old casino format, but other than that everything is fantastic here.
 
Love the knoweldgeable members, the large # of sponsors that are always posting good deals and/or sick pieces. The top 10 vendor threads is a great feature, wish there was a button I could click to get the entire list of vendor only threads. If there is LMK.
 
Love the knoweldgeable members, the large # of sponsors that are always posting good deals and/or sick pieces. The top 10 vendor threads is a great feature, wish there was a button I could click to get the entire list of vendor only threads. If there is LMK.

Can't you select the "SPONSOR" tab at the top of the page?

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve
 
Last edited:
Love the knoweldgeable members, the large # of sponsors that are always posting good deals and/or sick pieces. The top 10 vendor threads is a great feature, wish there was a button I could click to get the entire list of vendor only threads. If there is LMK.

Sorry, I take that back, it's the "FORUM" tab. At the bottom are all of the spronsors and the most recent post.

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new