what Do you Make For DInner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
alright gonna start getting this thread alive and well again. :) my girl has been making allot of food, she has all her food up on her facebook, But i will convert her to post here aswell.!
 
Some plates today
 

Attachments

  • 1398890387987.jpg
    1398890387987.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 1398890466379.jpg
    1398890466379.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 1398890503089.jpg
    1398890503089.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 57
Come on nice weather i miss my grill!!!

Over the past week since its been nicer out i cooked up some stuff on the grill

Kabobs - Steak, chicken, Peppers, mushrooms and some bacon on top just because - Just threw this tray right on the grill and off we went

20140430154805-75c90612-me.jpg


Grilled Perogies
20140430155208-3285e180-me.jpg




Pretzel bun burgers, peppers, pasta salad, and some pickles!
20140430154824-2dfaa526-me.jpg
 
Cured salmon with beets and horseradish it will only go through about an inch so u get different colors of the salmon when u cut it.
 
This salmon
 

Attachments

  • 1399059603593.jpg
    1399059603593.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 51
I just got thru putting this on the smoker. I was at Krogers and saw they had pork shoulder on sale so picked one up.

Nothing like going out to start the smoker and realizing you don't have any lighter fluid. See some interesting people at wal-mart at 2am.

I will smoke it for around 12 hours and then throw it in the oven until we are ready to eat. This is about the only meat I can cook that my son actually compliments me on.


IMG_1332_cr2.jpg
 
Got to bump this one back up.


Mojo skirt steak with cilantro aioli on grilled artisan bread.
 

Attachments

  • 1402527497203.jpg
    1402527497203.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 38
Well I don't cook anything great myself, but I do it for a living here's a few pictures:
uploadfromtaptalk1409806201809.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409806212461.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409806219547.jpg
 
I have one from xmas let's see if I can find it. Fried risotto balls with sausage and fontina cheese. They were amazing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new