what Do you Make For DInner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Haha I have a few people coming over to watch the football game who are a little lower on the intelligence spectrum and I bet I can get one of them to try out a "skimmer shake"
 
I'll keep this thread alive!
Chicken Parm w/ fresh Mozzarella, spaghetti w/ vine ripened tomato ragu
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380070329.112572.jpg
 
Lunch count fish and veggies yummy
 

Attachments

  • 1380223914046.jpg
    1380223914046.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 86
Nice fresh salad.
 

Attachments

  • 1380223980164.jpg
    1380223980164.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 88
Or some grilled chicken doing a wedding on Saturday night. Will take some pictures to share....
 

Attachments

  • 1380224032097.jpg
    1380224032097.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 86
Got to come to Florida I work for the Tampa Bay Rays. Let me know what u like and when u will be n town... like the video u posted. ...
 
Uhh... I smoked this last weekend. Ended up becoming pulled pork for sammiches.

bbq.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new