what do you think about Reeflo pumps

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
15
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are your thoughts on this pump? anyone have one? do you like it. any other suggestions?

ReeFlo Manta Ray Gold 5200GPH

thanks
 
I use ReefFlo in my aquaculture. Not the Gold 5200, but one of the other models. Plus, I’ve sold them for years. Never had a complaint. Very reliable and low energy users.

Dick
 
I love my reeflo hammerhead it run my whole system with no problem. There quiet with low energy consumption. You can also dial them back without harming the pump
 
My dart is noisy as heck and runs hot I hate it shoulda never done a closed loop
 
I have a dart for my closed loop. For as much water as this thing moves its rather quiet. I am actually surprised by it.
 
Good Pump, sub par customer service IMHO, If I had it to do over I would pay more money for a Dolphin pump, but overall I still think they are the best bang for the buck.
 
I love my super dart gold. Very quiet and efficient. Its running my 265 and I'm super happy with it
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new