What do you think about this light

mandi29221

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
378
Reaction score
203
Location
Seaford, De
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your opinion on these lights? I'm on a budget. Will it keep soft and hard corals thriving? Or just Soft corals.
Screenshot_2018-02-11-20-46-48.jpg
Screenshot_2018-02-11-20-33-37.jpg
 
Either one has enough power to keep SPS no problem, you just need to buy the correct number to light your tank. I would pick the T247 over the second one.
What size tank are you running?
 
Either one has enough power to keep SPS no problem, you just need to buy the correct number to light your tank. I would pick the T247 over the second one.
What size tank are you running?
75 gallon so 2 right?
 
I would love to do both. Every one is saying to buy the kessil or the eco techs, or the hydra hd. Those are not in my budget at this time.
 
I would love to do both. Every one is saying to buy the kessil or the eco techs, or the hydra hd. Those are not in my budget at this time.

I used to run a Evergrow WiFi very similar to the second one you posted except wifi controlable. Switched to Hydra 26's about 1.5 years later.
Honestly other than it being easier to get a more appealing spectrum ( I like 14-15k) the BB grew and colored my corals just as well with way less messing around with tuning because it's limited.
 
I should have added in. Best thing I ever did was go hybrid, the 4 T5's I added to my Hydras made a huge difference in either LED light alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new