What do you use for flow? 60 cube

Timrpn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all those 60 Cube owners. My tank is 24x24x24. So 60Gal Cube. What do you use for flow? I am worried i am not gettin enough? Also, where do you put your powerhead placement? I am currently just using a Jebao OW-25 Wavemaker, and the outflow from sump coming back into the tank.

hijinks7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sand or bare bottom?

I had a bare bottom 60 cube years ago and I used two Jebao wavemakers one on the top and another on the bottom to keep the bottom clean. Provided a good deal of flow.

OP
OP
Timrpn

Timrpn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can see my pump placement on the top left. There is a Koralia pump on the right under the white outflow that is not turned on, as it is too powerful, my blenny likes to sleep in it, thats why i keep it there lol.
image.jpg
Hey all those 60 Cube owners. My tank is 24x24x24. So 60Gal Cube. What do you use for flow? I am worried i am not gettin enough? Also, where do you put your powerhead placement? I am currently just using a Jebao OW-25 Wavemaker, and the outflow from sump coming back into the tank.

hijinks7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the looks of it a lot of your corals don't need high flow so you should be ok with the return+OW-25

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back