What does Travis from FOH look like?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
2,634
Reaction score
5,062
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to be nosy but I’ve subscribed to his channel for years and I’ve never seen anything more than his hands and his wrist and I know that’s done on purpose, And it’s bugging me I would just like to know what he looks like. Anybody got any Picts? Or links? Not trying to be a stocker I just like to put a face with the voice I want to see how he looks compared to how my mind pictures him.
 
I feel the same way, which is part of why I dropped my subscription to his channel. You have to go back in a few years but there are some. Here is one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new