What does your tank look like?

Ah no way you know him??? Thats way cool! Im so jealous of his dragon eels 😂😂
Not personally, but I've talked to him a few times and bought some supplies/livestock from him. His cross river puffer is insane as well
 
Is collecting eels in Maui allowed?
Also, W shop name lol

I'm not sure if it varies island by island, you might have to check the DAR/DLNR sites. I know there are certain protected areas at least on Oahu where no collection is allowed, not too sure about Maui.
 
I'm not sure if it varies island by island, you might have to check the DAR/DLNR sites. I know there are certain protected areas at least on Oahu where no collection is allowed, not too sure about Maui.
Ok thanks. I just don’t know what eels are allowed to be collected, they seem to be kinda hard to get your hands on legally.
 
This is my tank, its the Sushi Dream, altho I have corals I refer to as sushi. Sushi the fish would probably love to take a swim among all my sushi corals.

20250602_185336.jpg
 
This is my tank, its the Sushi Dream, altho I have corals I refer to as sushi. Sushi the fish would probably love to take a swim among all my sushi corals.

20250602_185336.jpg
lol, I had a hard time understanding this 😅
I bet he would like that tank though, it looks awesome!
 
This is my tank, its the Sushi Dream, altho I have corals I refer to as sushi. Sushi the fish would probably love to take a swim among all my sushi corals.

20250602_185336.jpg
lol, I had a hard time understanding this 😅
I bet he would like that tank though, it looks awesome!
This first post on my thread should help explain it. And if you keep in mind that OP has a fish named Sushi.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/turtles-sushi-dream.892902/
 
Ohhh. Well hello OP. Sorry I'm still getting used to the new app. Sushi is adorable, btw.
It’s all good lol. I’m downloading the app as we speak, it’s gonna take me awhile to get used to as well.
 
Ohhh. Well hello OP. Sorry I'm still getting used to the new app. Sushi is adorable, btw.
It’s all good lol. I’m downloading the app as we speak, it’s gonna take me awhile to get used to as well.
I just downloaded the app… this is WIERD!
🤣 it is different. I like it, needs some adjustments still, but overall it looks very nice.
Evidently they have not added emoji to the app like they said they did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new