What does your testing setup look like?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TangoTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hana for everything and Monthly to six week ATI ICP . Hana High Range Nitrate was a game changer for me . Hana and ICP have been close for last two years plus. I can’t remember a surprise ICP test reading for Hana elements including Magnesium and Calcium. I test twice a week Monday and Thursday. After 15 years manually testing I am ready to automate looking into an Hydros Maven maybe first of year
Is that those 3D printed test holders? That’s pretty nice, I found some online that can be custom made to the exact tests you use and other needs. Pretty cool stuff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new