What does your yellow tang's diet consist of?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dodger745
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dodger745

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
307
Reaction score
25
Location
Madisonville, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for what others are feeding and what is accepted by this fish. I currently feed nls pellets daily in my 180g as well as mysis twice per week. I usually put nori on a clip daily. My hippo and sailing tang accept the nls pellets but my newly added yellow tang will only eat the nori and some mysis
 
when i had tangs they would eat nori , cheato,mysis and new life spectrum pellets.
 
rod's original, nls pellets, flake, nori, freeze dried mysis, occasional macros from sump.. that's about it. I would say the two he likes best are the rod's and the nori sheets.. but everything likes the nls pellets, even corals..
 
rod's original, nls pellets, flake, nori, freeze dried mysis, occasional macros from sump.. that's about it. I would say the two he likes best are the rod's and the nori sheets.. but everything likes the nls pellets, even corals..

I agree fully about the nls pellets. this is the first of my fish that hasnt accepted them. I was thinking of buying some of the nls algae max pellets and trying those.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new