What else would fit this "theme"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hooz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
2,049
Location
Heath, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been working on a project for a while now. My plan was always on a "theme" type of setup, I just wasn't sure what theme. Today I was window shopping, and I think I may have found what I'm looking for!

This is called the "Flame Pack", from TSA.

Flame Pack.jpg


I'm sold! The thing is, I was kind of planning on 5-6 different sticks for this project, so I was wondering... What else out there would bring in some other color while still fitting the "theme"? Even if it doesn't have the yellow tips but offers some colors not present in the 4 pictured, I'd potentially consider it.
 
I don’t like sticks but that would look really cool.
 
Granulosa, BRS has a nice ORA.
Greg's Efflo.

What a beautiful pack.

🙂
 
Underwater Wonders sells a "spliced" fox flame that would introduce some cool green.

1778001444851.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new