What fish are you so glad you bought?!

trevorspencer94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm a relatively new person to the hobby, my reef tank has been up and running for 4 months now, just curious what all of your favorite fish purchases were!? I am so glad to see my purple tang and my hoeven's wrasse every time I look at my tank! (Even though my wrasse ate my peppermint shrimp lol, at least he got a fancy meal and the shrimp hid all the time anyways!)

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Starry Blenny has a great personality, never shy and eats like a pig. My Onyx Clownfish is always the first to greet and is always following me around the tank. So much fun to watch him swim!

Kimkjaer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Centropyge Aurantia, or my Zanclus Cornatus ..
Next wish is Centropyge Multicolor :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really like my Helfrichi Firefish!

Not my photo:
helfrich.jpg

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My chainlink eel, first live purchase after setting back up. My wrasses come in right behind though.

FiremanRick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for me it's not so much being excited about one specific purchase, rather being super bummed when a fish doesn't work out. Recently lost one of our mated reef catfish because she couldn't find a place to lay her eggs. Also have given up on the idea of a manderin. Too many losses to warrant taking another from the ocean.

tcarter1936

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for me it's not so much being excited about one specific purchase, rather being super bummed when a fish doesn't work out. Recently lost one of our mated reef catfish because she couldn't find a place to lay her eggs. Also have given up on the idea of a manderin. Too many losses to warrant taking another from the ocean.
Realizing when to buy responsibly or more importantly when not to buy and taking the time to research prior to purchase is the best quality to have in keeping or caring for any animal imo.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back