What fish i can add ?

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have marine x60.2 and its 36 gallons display. And 18 gallons sump. So far i have 2 clowns, 1 bicolor blenny, 1 royal gamma, and 1 firefish. Lost a clown gobby because he wasnt eating from the beginninf, and a jawfish got stuck in nero 3. The tank dimension is 23.6″×19.7″×19.7″

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about a banggai or pajama cardinal?
Yeah thats a good option too for a banggai. Can banggai live alone? And what aboit something for the sand? I dont have a shrimp right now. Should i get a pistol shrimp and a goby? Or like a sand sifting goby of some kind

Phil Steel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah thats a good option too for a banggai. Can banggai live alone? And what aboit something for the sand? I dont have a shrimp right now. Should i get a pistol shrimp and a goby? Or like a sand sifting goby of some kind
Cardinals can live alone for sure.

Call me crazy, but I love the various snails and other cuc like sand sifting starfish, tux urchin, conches, small sea cucumbers that litter my sand bed. They keep the sand clean and are actually cool to watch.

You could also go with inverts? The various type of shrimp, banded coral, skunk, blood, harlequin etc or even crabs like emerald, Pom Pom or Sally light foot.

Hhaynie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have a pretty tight stock, maybe a small goby? clowns and neon cleaners are small and colorful. but why? you have a good stocking list as it is. i guess you could pick one of these.
- clown goby
- neon cleaner goby
- sapphire damsel
- possum wrasse
- geometric pygmy hawkfish
- bangaii cardinal (captive bred only please, they are not in the best situation in their habitat)
- pistol shrimp/goby pair
- orchid dottyback (be careful, it might get aggression from the gramma)

Nemo&Friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your tank is pretty full, at the most I would add a cardinal. But you could add pretty shrimps or invert for more variety.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back