what fish to buy

In a 120g reef your best bets for color will be tangs. I'd avoid angels. Obviously you've got clowns/damsels... if color is what u seek I'm a huge fan of the purple and/or Blue tangs... the achilles is also beautiful.
 
Cardinals,gobies, clowns and tangs are great.
 
thanks everyone for your suggestion i think i decided on a blue tang though, i have heard all great things about them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new