What happened to SC Aquarium?

AetherealKnight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Messages
415
Reaction score
1,046
Location
Northern Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking at their website this morning, and now I checked their website this afternoon and it looks totally different. Some of fish tanks are still there.. (near bottom of the home page). Are they rebranding ? Does anyone know?

https://www.empirebilliards.com/
 
Looks to me like maybe they were purchased by another company and their website now forwards to the parent company website
 
Prices went up too, been eyeballing the 150 gal for a few months. SC had the tank only for 1495 a month ago, now its 1795.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new