What Happened???

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnC86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JohnC86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
200
Reaction score
131
Location
U.S.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can anyone give me an idea of what might have happened??

PXL_20250501_013902104.MP.jpg PXL_20250501_013903534.jpg
 
Fish violence. The anthias could have done it but don’t know your other fish.

That’s fish injuries. I dont think it was likely to be self harm injury from running into something based on how its really beat up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new