What I got for my Birthday Present

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
205
Location
Liverpool, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Clown Tang, He is Huge (about 7")

Clown%28Lined%29TangWMTa_Ap8ST.jpg


His Name is Hugo

(PS: not my pic, he won't sit still long enough for a pic)
 
The last time I bought a fish was in
October 2009 so I was due for a new one.

And wow what a Fish
 
I absolutely love clown tangs, but their potential for being so aggressive has always kept me away.
 
Very cool!!! I had one last year he didn't make thou he loved to sit right in front of my power head all day and get blown back and swim back up... I read they are very prone to some disase...:( dunno good luck with him...
 
I absolutely love clown tangs, but their potential for being so aggressive has always kept me away.

I was a bit concerned at first (especially due to his cost), but he is
eating and hanging out with the other fish with no signs of aggression.
 
That's a great gift. Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend isn't that interested in reefs so I don't trust her to buy me anything. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new