What in the world is this??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hypertek99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hypertek99

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
4
Location
Roanoke, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this guy on a rock. Any idea what it is??

rh51kg.jpg

149vccm.jpg
 
Chitons are cool! I lost my giants ones (2+") when I treated with interceptor :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new