What is a Fair Price

How much should I sell these fish for?

  • $50

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • $100

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • $150

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • $200

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • $250

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • $300

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • More :)

    Votes: 5 20.8%

  • Total voters
    24
wowza. im honestly puzzled as to why I thought it was way bigger than it is. is your emperor angel a new dwarf species or something lol
I bet you thought the tank was bigger because I always put a vignette around all my photos. :)
 
Stunning fish stunning tank! That's aspirational right there!

Sorry, no idea on a price though.
 
Why are they leaving? Pick on corals? You want to keep smaller fish?
 
Why are they leaving? Pick on corals? You want to keep smaller fish?
I want to keep smaller fish... They have never bothered the coral.. As you can see.. I have lots of coral and have had those birds for 4 years. :) I think they say they are not reef safe because they eat shrimp and some small snails.
 
I want to keep smaller fish... They have never bothered the coral.. As you can see.. I have lots of coral and have had those birds for 4 years. :) I think they say they are not reef safe because they eat shrimp and some small snails.
any chance ur in socal lol
 
Time to list the fish.. If I average all the recommendations provided by the poll, I get $190 for both fish. So, unless anyone has any last minute insight, I will list them for $200.. that way I can drop the price to $190 if some one wants a deal. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new