What is a reefkeeping meme that resonates with you?

trellemania

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2025
Messages
412
Reaction score
706
Location
Southern Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the most relatable and hilarious reefing meme. This hobby is full of challenges and if you don't laugh, you may cry! The addiction is real 😆 :
9zhfl2.jpg
 
I don’t know about memes, but @exnisstech has this black and white gif of a (girl?) rolling her eyes lol. That’s my favorite gif.
 
I don’t know about memes, but @exnisstech has this black and white gif of a (girl?) rolling her eyes lol. That’s my favorite gif.
He does, and while not a meme, exactly, let's ask @exnisstech to post their picture of their Red Sea tank out back on the scrap heap. Again, not a meme, but that pic never gets old for me 🙂
 
He does, and while not a meme, exactly, let's ask @exnisstech to post their picture of their Red Sea tank out back on the scrap heap. Again, not a meme, but that pic never gets old for me 🙂
Oh. I’m not familiar with that one.

Hopefully @exnisstech can post both of them for us.
 
I would never try to speak for @exnisstech but I found his pic that I think is both striking and telling:
pxl_20250422_215526685-jpg.4153180

^This never gets old for me!

Thanks, @exnisstech !!

EDIT: If it's not already, this should be a meme lol!
 
I would never try to speak for @exnisstech but I found his pic that I think is both striking and telling:
pxl_20250422_215526685-jpg.4153180

^This never gets old for me!

Thanks, @exnisstech !!

EDIT: If it's not already, this should be a meme lol!
“How to use a Red Sea g1 tank…
To help fill in your scrap-heap-scape”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new