What is causing this

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccajigas07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccajigas07

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
567
Reaction score
90
Location
miami fl
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really have no idea what is going on

Today
5a66cd2a28c4b6278f9715e546335f55.jpg


Before
2fe8c5a980117965c7c1499fc9aa9b38.jpg


My lighting which i turned down a bit
ae8b3ff3faabe4430b618542e1687af8.jpg
 
Looks like new growth tips. Most of the new growth on my acro's are lighter or a different color than the base. From what I have seen that's normal, depending on your lights, nutrients or lack there of and flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new