What is everyone's favorite Dwarf Angel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squidward
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What is your favorite dwarf Angelfish?


  • Total voters
    107
I don't have any angels for fear of them eating corals but I had to pick two. I picked flame angel because it's my favorite reasonable dwarf angel, but I had to also vote for the peppermint. I don't think the peppermint is the prettiest angel but they're just so rare I'd love to have one.
 
Centropyges nox/ midnight angel
I just think the striking contrast of them and a brightly chrisp white lit/ 10k lighting reef is incredible, but they are not as reef safe as other dawrf angels like beauties and flames
They nip at anything they can
 
I love the Venustus Angel. The colors and pattern are striking in person. I also really liked my Colins Angel but could never get it to eat. The flamebacks seem like they have a fun personality but I’ve heard they’re devils
 
I love the Venustus Angel. The colors and pattern are striking in person. I also really liked my Colins Angel but could never get it to eat. The flamebacks seem like they have a fun personality but I’ve heard they’re devils
Devil is probably a nice way to put it. Well my other two are nice, but one of mine will kill anything and everything that’s out in after it
 
100% peppermint!!! Holy grail of dwarf angels, and the price/availability to prove it! If you haven’t seen one, look.it.up.
 
Also, do you have one? If so, tell us about it...big fan of any dwarf angel really.
Yes I do! I have 3 of them. A Bicolor, Flame, and a Coral Beauty in my 300g. The Flame is definitely a bully. It nearly killed my coral beauty when I introduced it. Had to take out the coral beauty and let it recover in the sump. It took a month for it to recover from torn fins and pop eye. Thankfully they all coexist fine now. Very few chasing now and then but nothing serious. I recently added a Starki Damsel and he's in the corner of the tank. I guess my bicolor is aggressive towards it due to the similar yellow and blue colors. Hope they become peaceful soon. My fav is still the potters. I used to have one years ago. As well as a Venustus that I got a great deal on. Sadly they both died due to velvet. Then later bought a supposed pair...only to have the bigger one harrass and kill the smaller one. I was bummed out. I really like the Golden angel too.
 
Potters

1628122815654.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new