What is going on with my LTA? Blooming?

Special_K_2023

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Acworth, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking on my LTA this morning and I noticed this flower like bubble coming out of the center of it. Google Lens says it is "blooming" but I have not successfully found a picture of what that is. Can someone please tell me?

20250511_171646.jpg 20250511_114424.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20250511_115848.mp4
    59.7 MB
This looks like the mouth coming out. They sometimes do this when feeding, but also do it when they sick. If it goes away in under an hour it is probably fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new