What is growing in my sand?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fieryfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fieryfrog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
544
Reaction score
54
Location
Minneapolis MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this growing out of the sand in the corner of my tank. Any clue?
 

Attachments

  • 1408206563632.jpg
    1408206563632.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 134
+1 they look like tube worms.
A sign of a mature aquarium. Harmless filter feeders :)
 
I have em too; they help to keep water quality good and provide free food for critters:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new