What is it

Guy317

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
98
Location
Monroe
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi first time reefer I’ve had my tank set up for 6 months now and I’m wondering what this is. Should I just leave it alone or remove it I’m thinking spaghetti worm but not sure B94C8DE9-875D-4302-8174-334041400949.jpeg
 
Last edited:
If there are multiple strings/feelers coming out then yes a spaghetti worm
 
I tried post a video but it didn’t load it does have multiple strings coming out of it so spaghetti worm thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new