What is killing my snails?

Heres one on his way out. Barley stuck to the glass hasnt moved in days looking sad
DSC00565.jpg


Heres a dead one in the tank (terrible picture)
DSC00569.jpg


And heres 2 dead ones I pulled out today
DSC00581.jpg
Maybe they are just getting old and giving up?
 
I have had some snails now for nearly 4 years, part of my first cuc, I don't know if I can add anything to this but I have killed a few snails during my water change, not allowing salt to dissolve properly before adding to aquarium.
It appears you have 'all' and more systems for this but could a simple thing like this be happening in your aquarium?
Besides that maybe just lack of algae/ food, try maybe some dry seaweed on a clip or algae wafers to see how they respond to it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new