What is my nem doing?

Last picture of the day.
20210104_205933.jpg
 
My diva nem decided to move to the back side of the tank where I can't see it anymore. Apparently it thinks I am annoying by staring at it and taking pictures of it throughout the day.
16098638679168556333926328525732.jpg
 
My diva nem decided to move to the back side of the tank where I can't see it anymore. Apparently it thinks I am annoying by staring at it and taking pictures of it throughout the day.
16098638679168556333926328525732.jpg
Haha i believe all nems are little divas in there own way. Mine just stopped acting out. Give it a month and its gonna find a way to scare me

Hasnt gone for my power head yet
Im sure that'll be on my list soon -_-
 
Haha i believe all nems are little divas in there own way. Mine just stopped acting out. Give it a month and its gonna find a way to scare me

Hasnt gone for my power head yet
Im sure that'll be on my list soon -_-
I hope it stays away from the powerhead!!!

My next anemone post might be labeled "Diva nem support group"
 
My next anemone post might be labeled "Diva nem support group"
LOL!!!! I would join! Think R2R would create a badge for that? hahahaha! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
I wanted to give everyone an update on my diva nem. Its doing good. Its found its spot (for now) It likes to stretch through a cave and peek out at light when it feels like it. I am so happy its not dead/sick, etc! Basically it just has an attitude. Yesterday, I was cleaning the tank and I barely brushed against it and it fully retracted into its cave! Too funny!!
20210114_171314.jpg
20210114_173036.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new