What is my urchin doing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMike81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigMike81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
196
Reaction score
6
Location
Plymouth IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a quick video on my urchin venting something into the water. I've never seen it do this and I've had him about a year now. I hope someone can help.

 
I got aa 75 gal. witha 30gal. sump. Got 2 cleanershrimp, 2 pepermint shrimp, a foxface, a pencil urchin, a pair o9f clowns, and a kole tang. Oh and my first zoa, which the urchin ate half of.o_O
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new