What is next? 112 Nuvo build

drkcurrent

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r!

I am looking for some guidance on what is next in my reefing journey. I my current system is going on 4 years old (started with a reefer 250 but upgraded to a Nuvo 112 this summer). This was my first successful tank and I am very happy with the results.

I know I will need to plan to upgrade again in the future as the coral growth is taking over the tank. I have not been trimming/pruning the corals and I realize now that was a mistake.

So what should I be focusing on next? Just saving for the 250 gal build?
20210223_125411.jpg
20210223_125421.jpg
20210223_125436.jpg
 
Hey r2r!

I am looking for some guidance on what is next in my reefing journey. I my current system is going on 4 years old (started with a reefer 250 but upgraded to a Nuvo 112 this summer). This was my first successful tank and I am very happy with the results.

I know I will need to plan to upgrade again in the future as the coral growth is taking over the tank. I have not been trimming/pruning the corals and I realize now that was a mistake.

So what should I be focusing on next? Just saving for the 250 gal build?
20210223_125411.jpg
20210223_125421.jpg
20210223_125436.jpg
Sounds like a good problem to have XD I would try and cut em back. Upgrading is cool and all but there’s countless other ways to make the hobby more exciting with like ridiculously priced corals to new fish. If you do go with the upgrade I’d suggest a monster tank!! Go the full 9 yards!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new