What is on my Sps?

reefaland310

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
675
Reaction score
258
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0454.JPG
 
@twilliard has a thread on these somewhere and recommended a Fenbendazol dip. You should be able to search for it.
 
@twilliard has a thread on these somewhere and recommended a Fenbendazol dip. You should be able to search for it.
there are quite a few different hydroids. If had them pop up and then fade away. Staying away from phytos and extra juice from food and dissolved particles will help.
 
@saltyfilmfolks sorry I wasn't going against your recommendation. I know literally nothing! I just remembered that thread and how to from my perusing. You Reef Squad guys are a wealth of info!
 
@saltyfilmfolks sorry I wasn't going against your recommendation. I know literally nothing! I just remembered that thread and how to from my perusing. You Reef Squad guys are a wealth of info!
on no i didnt take it that way. just an fyi.
 
Dip them now (fenben) as these guys will get out of control. These seem to spread faster than others.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new