What is that fish

35gcube

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a fish I would like to buy, but I would like to reasearch it first. I don't know the name, found a picture online. Could someone tell me what fish is that?

fish.PNG

Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to tell for sure from the tiny picture. Two choices would be the lemon peel or heraldi. There don’t seem to be blue edges to the fins and eye that I can see, so I’m leaning heraldi.

I have kept a peel many times. They are an awesome fish, though among the most destructive of the dwarfs with hard corals/SPS (although the one I have now was actually OK - kept it well fed). Fine with softies. They can also be difficult to acclimate and get eating. Perhaps not a beginner fish. Never kept the heraldi.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to tell for sure from the tiny picture. Two choices would be the lemon peel or heraldi. There don’t seem to be blue edges to the fins and eye that I can see, so I’m leaning heraldi.

I have kept a peel many times. They are an awesome fish, though among the most destructive of the dwarfs with hard corals/SPS (although the one I have now was actually OK - kept it well fed). Fine with softies. They can also be difficult to acclimate and get eating. Perhaps not a beginner fish. Never kept the heraldi.

Upvote 0
Solution

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back