What is the best LPS VOTE #8

What is your preference VOTE#8

  • Alveopora (branching or regular)

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Goniopora (branching or regular)

    Votes: 17 70.8%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
2,642
Location
Falmouth
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the drill.

Due to the last vote being a tie, I removed my vote which means our winner is favities!

Here are our previous winners!

Scolymia
--------------------Scolymia
Cynarina

Frogspawn (branching or wall)
-----------------------------------------------torches
Torches

Favia
------------------favia
Platygyra

Trachyphyllia
------------------------Acanthophyllia
Acanthophyllia

Blastomoussa
-------------------------Duncan
Duncan

Lobophyllia
-----------------------Lobophyllia
Symphyllia

Favities
------------------Favities
Leptastrea
 
I think we know whose going to win… although I’ve seen some gorgeous teal and pink Alves recently.
I’d love to grow large colonies in my 4’ tank, I think they’re an awesome coral to blend with Softies.
 
Goni because the more fingers the better… or is it the other way around? :) If bernardaporas were still classified as gonis I would hands down go the other direction as they are the spawn of satan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new