What is the best Refugium light ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmichaelh7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What’s the best refugium light ?

  • Ai Blade

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Kessil 360x

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Kessil H160

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Kessil H380 discontinued

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Tunze Chic

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • GRO Refugium

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Prime 16

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Tunze 8850

    Votes: 2 5.6%

  • Total voters
    36
I bought a 40something dollar black friday reef breeders red spectrum thingy and it seems to work!
I have a small refugium so it's enough light. I get no light spill.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new