What is the fastest growing Acropora?

Man lucky you, this is one I want to have in my tank but can’t find locally to save my life. A beauty too. But does it really compare to green and purple skimmer growth?
I have two colones of green slimer too. But Hugo stag is winning the race. If you are in Los Angeles area, let me know,I will cut you afrag,free of charge.
e
 
C21E1F6F-4CE4-42E0-9576-4F042C6EDC2F.jpeg
Purple slimer 2 years grow from frag

I've been able to find blue but not purple. I need a frag of this! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new