What's the fastest growing euphyllia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cacas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cacas

🥕 carrot enthusiast 🥕
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
58
Location
OC
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I honestly love the 'full tank' look with corals covering the rockwork, large colonies intertwined.... yada yada. However, in my experience they aren't the fastest growers.

What are the fastest growing euphyllia species you have kept?
 
Frogspawn is the fastest for me. In fact I won't get another just because of how fast it grows, and its also aggressive.
 
I would say torches for me, fast enough to where I have to really be conscious of the surrounding area because they will start grabbing onto surrounding corals quickly. I had one Hellfire head that went to 70 in about 14 months
 
Branching hammer is fast. Dragon soul torch is also fast
 
For me, branching hammer. 2 heads to 25+ in about a year
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new