What is the turnaround time for ICP testing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harpo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
About a week. I believe it has to make it to Europe for testing.
 
How long is everyone waiting for their ATI ICP testing?

It will depend on your location and what day of the week you mail it in on if not going direct. Fastest I have received arrival notification was 6 days with the report being available on the 7th. Typically I see the notification on the 8th day with results on the 9th.

So for me the typically turn around time is between 8 and 9 days from Northern California.
 
8-10 days here in CO depending on when I ship
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new