What is this abyssal creature

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheClown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheClown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
66
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks to me like some enormous flatworm or something. Harmful? Any idea what it is??

1767476617683.jpeg
 
Of what specific kind; I'm not sure its the coral eating variety because it’s so huge
I don’t know either honestly. But do you really want to take the chance??
 
^ agreed. Leopard polyclad/flatworms get big
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new