What is this Anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SiD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SiD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Messages
124
Reaction score
96
Location
Torrance, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All Experts

Saw this Anemone at the LFS and liked it with the pink tips. The LFS could not tell me the name of this Anemone so I passed.

Can you please tell what kind of Anemone is this? Is this safe to keep in a 200 litre display tank. I already have 2 BTA.

Regards
Sid
IMG-20210217-WA0005.jpg
 
That is either a H. malu or H. crispa. better picture of the column and foot should help ID this anemone.
 
Was going to say condi but it has to many tentacles, and then I saw @orionmessage and was happy I could see it wasn't a condi
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new