What is this coral called?

Hannahmunt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
287
Reaction score
67
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up the other day at my local but never got the name of it.

it looks like an sps but the shop said it’s definitely an lps.

3DAC290A-BA9D-4A20-B04D-E9779E101832.jpeg AED81628-6EA6-4AE3-86C1-5844EFD70BB5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new