What is this Coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BBoley24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What the heck is this thing?


  • Total voters
    23

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
463
Location
Past the wall
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd like to take a poll as to what you all think this coral is.

13139177_851089631702540_2959739863607651436_n.jpg

13139007_851089628369207_1374808974185142213_n.jpg
 
Sheesh. No one can come up with an identification!!! Im not bothered by it just puzzled. Im sure in a few months it'll be a positive identification.
 
Yea I believe ^ is right a reefgen Favia
 
I wouldn't go by the plug. This LFS hardly ever gets anything in above a green hammer and some xenia. The stuff that they do get in that is $90+ are washed out trachs and bland SPS.

My guess is that they ordered the plugs.
 
I've looked for pictures all over the place but nothing looks close. Maybe the eyes... maybe the rim... maybe the texture... maybe the structure but nothing screams... this is what I am and this is where im from.
 
Angel eyes favia maybe under more actinic?

unuraga2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new