What is this fish?

SaltyShel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Messages
247
Reaction score
165
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what kind of fish this is? I saw it on a BRS YouTube video and I just have to know what kind of fish this is so I can get one!!! Unless it’s meant for a massive tank…then I’ll wait lol

EA2F2B46-0056-4F53-9470-AA5AEFEC4F7E.jpeg
 
What about this one? It is from the closing video of today's CBS Sunday morning episode.
 

Attachments

  • 20211031_103956.jpg
    20211031_103956.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new