What is this guys name?

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
2,896
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a BTA a few weeks ago and it split into two the day after I got it in my tank : ) And today, this one finally decided to join my display! Very happy about that. His brother is still kinna hidden... meh.

But, I forgot his actual name... can anyone help with that?
87458AF8-D544-4AE3-8D6B-1A3240C39DB8.jpeg
 
Yeah I’d say rainbow bubble tip anemone. Maybe Fred? Or hank.
It is Fred and Hank! Lol. Here is his brother. A Rainbow Nem : ) Thank you!

How is his color? I did enhance the pic a little, but the pic is very close to the color I see when I just look at him.

I haven feeding them chunks of human grade shrimp.
8C4FAB1E-3718-4D54-96C2-11DD85A54D90.jpeg
 
Color looks fine... I really love how you can see the lines on the tentacles. Personally, I feed my nems (both rbta) the same pellets that I feed my fish. They really respond well to them. I just use a turkey baster and let them fall into the tentacles. I use NLS marine pellets- make sure to turn off the flow first. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new