WHAT IS THIS IN MY TANK??

  • Thread starter Thread starter TMH27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TMH27

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Staffordshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed this in my tank a few days ago, at first I thought it was a head small piece of coral that had relocated it self, then last night I watched it crawl across my rock.

From close up photos/videos I can't tell what it is. Looks to have antenna, and maybe 2 spiral shells. I haven't got a clue what it is.

I havnt added anything new to the tank in around 2 months, I haven't got any snails. Only 2 clowns and 1 blue hermit
20240924_213046.jpg
20240924_212551.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new